Friday, July 8, 2011

skate wallpapers

images skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers. skateboard wallpaper. a photo
  • skateboard wallpaper. a photo



  • gchopefull
    10-02 02:22 PM
    I recieved a weired email update from USCIS about the I-140 after RFE documents recived, waited for two days then call the customer service # and the status on the phone said that USCIS denied the case.
    here is the case history.
    LC-Feb-2005.
    I-140 filled march 2007
    I-485/EAD filled July-2007
    EAD approved/EAD card arrived 15 Sep 2007
    I-140 RFE August 2007(A2P)
    I-140 denied 27th Sep 2007.
    my question is,
    what are the options do I have?
    my employer is talking about appeal.
    since the original I-140 is denied will the 485/EAD will get cancelled too?
    is there any way to port the LC date?
    what are the chances of appeal/approval?
    employer is in good standing(financially).
    any suggestions,input will be highly appreciated.
    thanks





    wallpaper skateboard wallpaper. a photo skate wallpapers. Mix skate Wallpaper
  • Mix skate Wallpaper



  • mps
    08-15 05:02 PM
    You need to read AC21 carefully

    On exploring this topic further, I found that, at times, DOL conducts an audit to check if the employer paid the proffered wage to the beneficiary after GC approval. In case of a violation, DOL bans the employer from processing further H1�s or GC�s.

    On rare occasions, USCIS revokes previously approved GC�s in case of fraud.

    Also during naturalization, USCIS checks the duration of employment with the GC position after I-485 approval. Naturalization might be denied if the duration of employment is very short.





    skate wallpapers. Grungy Wallpaper | PSDFan
  • Grungy Wallpaper | PSDFan



  • desi485
    01-14 03:28 PM
    Today me and my wife got our CPO emails. Mine was filed in Eb3 and my wife's was in Eb2. I got my approved though my wife.

    I've been in US for 10 years... now i've two things to do

    1. Wonder was it really worth this wait.
    2. Move to the citizen line.


    thanks IV, for all the support.

    I'll not be going anywhere..My life has been on IV for all these years and now i don't know what to do because I've been addicted to come to IV every hour of my life these past years. I still remember pressing F5 during the july fiasco bulletin.





    :cool:

    Congrates! This may be useful information for you: check it out (http://immigrationvoice.org/wiki/index.php/US_Life_After_GC)





    2011 Mix skate Wallpaper skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers.
  • skate wallpapers.



  • glamzon
    07-27 11:16 AM
    Thanks



    more...


    skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers. un pack
  • skate wallpapers. un pack



  • Roger Binny
    08-11 06:48 AM
    Answers in bold...

    Gurus,
    A very close friend of mine has filed EB3-I 485 with Sep 2003 PD. The job, at present, requires EB2 level qualifications, however, the employer is not too keen on sponsoring a change to EB2.

    So, what options do we have ?
    a) when is EB3-I Sep 2003 PD likely to be come current? 12m? 18m from now?
    - As usual no one knows

    b) can AC21 approach be used to port this to a EB2 category ?
    - Can you be more elaborate on this

    c) can his spouse separately file for EB2-I PERM, I140 and file for 485?
    (I am assuming that EB2-I will be current approximately around this time next year).
    - If he/she is working and qualifies for EB2-I, certainly one can apply during the I-485 stage i guess one can go for a cross charge-ability (not sure of the word) but yes i have seen posts where one can use the spouse's 485 priority dates.

    Thanks.





    skate wallpapers. skateboard wallpapers. skate
  • skateboard wallpapers. skate



  • gcisadawg
    04-07 03:41 PM
    jnraajan,

    Thanks for your reply! We surely dont want to jeopardize the ability of her to visit us again! We may have to stick to the original expiry date then!

    Would taking an Infopass appointment help?

    Other Folks,

    Pls. let me know if there are other feedback.

    rgds,
    gcisadawg



    more...


    skate wallpapers. Skateboarding Wallpaper
  • Skateboarding Wallpaper



  • zephyrr
    03-21 12:35 PM
    Yes, there is a certain amount of risk depending on the company you work for. If you work for a Fortune 10 which has a 100% track record wit 140s, your risk is mitigated.


    I agree that one should probably do it for compelling reasons.


    I think relevent part here is Q 1.
    Question 1. How should service centers or district offices process unapproved I-140
    petitions that were concurrently filed with I-485 applications that have been pending
    180 days in relation to the I-140 portability provisions under �106(c) of AC21?
    Answer: If it is discovered that a beneficiary has ported off of an unapproved I-140 and I-485 that has
    been pending for 180 days or more, the following procedures should be applied:
    A. Review the pending I-140 petition to determine if the preponderance of the evidence
    establishes that the case is approvable or would have been approvable had it been adjudicated
    within 180 days. If the petition is approvable but for an ability to pay issue or any other issue
    relating to a time after the filing of the petition, approve the petition on it�s merits. Then
    adjudicate the adjustment of status application to determine if the new position is the same or
    similar occupational classification for I-140 portability purposes.
    B. If a request for additional evidence (RFE) is necessary to resolve a material issue, other than
    post-filing issues such as ability to pay, an RFE can be issued to try to resolve the issue. When a
    response is received, and if the petition is approvable, follow the procedures in part A above.
    Interim guidance for processing I-140 employment-based immigrant petitions and I-485 and H-1B petitions affected
    by the American Competitiveness in the Twenty-First Century Act of 2000 (AC21) (Public Law 106-313)
    --------------------------
    If that isn't risky.. I think you are all set for that week-end bungy jump from golden gate bridge!





    2010 Grungy Wallpaper | PSDFan skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers.
  • skate wallpapers.



  • vivekm1309
    05-03 07:22 PM
    You have written a good letter, Can i use your letter to write to senators of my state ? this will save me time :)

    Regards

    Vivek



    more...


    skate wallpapers. skateboarding wallpapers.
  • skateboarding wallpapers.



  • REEF�
    06-11 03:52 PM
    And everyone has a side with some boobies!





    hair skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers. skate wallpapers
  • skate wallpapers



  • kk_kk
    02-19 01:28 PM
    I would say go ahead and ask your employer if they can apply another labor in EB2 for the new role. Yes, it is correct that there is a lot of scrutiny these days, but if filed properly and if your compnay has followed all the procedures, your PERM might get approved.

    Good Luck



    more...


    skate wallpapers. skater wallpaper. skater
  • skater wallpaper. skater



  • Munna Bhai
    07-12 07:51 AM
    Hello,

    Myself and my spouse are on H1b. I am on H1b(industry) and my Spouse H1b is through non-profit.

    Please let us know how best we can be a backup for each other in case of any unavoidable circumstances.

    a)If I get laid-off or fired, can I jump to H4 and then come back to H1b without being subjected to cap?

    b)What are the other backup plans we can have.

    thanks for your time.

    -M





    hot skate wallpapers. un pack skate wallpapers. pictures skater wallpaper.
  • pictures skater wallpaper.



  • wandmaker
    12-07 11:19 PM
    I applied I-485 and have recieved EAD in Sept, 2007. Now early next year (i.e. Jan/Feb 2008) I plan to go out of US for a year to complete an academic course. During that time, I would have to renew my EAD so that I can get back and start working. Anyone who has some experience or knowledge how this can be done from outside US... or is there a process to follow before I leave.

    Also I am told that I might receive another finger printing request duirng the same time I am out of this country, any idea !!

    (1) You can renew your EAD while you are outside the country (2) you should come back before your AP expires or get back with the valid visa (3) if you e-file your EAD you will get a finger printing notice, you will have to goto ASC to give your picture. Paperfiling does not trigger EAD unless your FP expires, which is usally 15 months from your last FP.



    more...


    house wallpaper skate, skate skate wallpapers. -skateboarding-wallpaper-
  • -skateboarding-wallpaper-



  • fromnaija
    09-26 01:32 PM
    Hi All,

    My visa will expire (6 yrs completion) in the month of October 2007. What can I do next. Will I get an years extension based on the Green card filing. What is the standard procedure ?

    CCC2006

    Fiirst, I think you should have started a new thread with your question and not bury it under this discussion. Having said that, to get an extension after the six year H limit, you need to have labor certification application filed at least 365 days prior to your expiry date or alternatively have an immigrant petition approved on your behalf by that date.





    tattoo skateboard wallpapers. skate skate wallpapers. skateboarding wallpapers.
  • skateboarding wallpapers.



  • pezz77
    05-24 10:02 AM
    Please go ahead with the filing especially when your employer is bearing the expenses.

    Everything is in flux right now and even the bill is approved, It takes some time for the new system to get in place and you can preserve the Priority Date of the LC applied under the old system, if you need to reapply as per the new merit based point system.

    Thanks for answering the question Sravani... that's all I was looking for: opinion on wether or not it was best to wait or not. Have a good one.



    more...


    pictures Skateboarding Wallpaper skate wallpapers. images skate wallpaper.
  • images skate wallpaper.



  • nrakkati
    08-15 01:52 PM
    was it send to nebraska or texas ?

    Nebraska.





    dresses pictures skater wallpaper. skate wallpapers. Skate amp; Skateboard Wallpaper
  • Skate amp; Skateboard Wallpaper



  • ita
    05-16 10:17 AM
    Called all of them

    Some of them said they would pass on the message (but I noticed they didn't make a note of the bills ..I was wondering if they know these bills on the top of their head). some of them said they have received lot of calls from IV.


    The person I spoke with(David) when I asked for Ruben Hinojosa said that Ruben Hinojosa is pro-immigration . He said he(David) spoke with the Congressman about these issues and said Rep. is aware of skilled immigration problems.He said that though Zoe Lofgren sub committe is sponsoring the bills Ruben is working with his colleagues in favour of the bills.
    Said Democrtas are trying to get a Democrat into '' (I don't remember where now, may be White House) so a broader immigration law can be passed.
    He said after August recess some of the immigration bills would be passed.

    Thank you.



    more...


    makeup skateboarding wallpapers. skate wallpapers. wallpaper skate, skate
  • wallpaper skate, skate



  • schandra
    11-25 09:10 AM
    Febperm, I just did a search in google "USCIS Appeal bachelor" and I got those decisions based on bachelor degree concern.
    I demanded for a copy of the Appeal from the lawyer and the company also agreed. In that my lawyer firstly argued Bachelor of Commerce (3yrs) and NIIT qualifies for 4 year US Bachelor, so I should be granted the I-140 based on EB3 "Professional" Category.
    Secondly, If USCIS does not agree with Bachelor or equiv based on my education, they also argued that based on the the experience in the same field, I should be granted based on EB3 "Skilled" labor category, thus making case to approve labor in that category.
    Becausee it is difficult to convince USCIS that 3yrs Bach or India and NIIT diploma would be considered under Professional Category, I think in my case, I have a chance to get it approved on the basis of "Skilled" Labor.
    But i think one has to be mindful to ensure the language of the appeal should be in-line to the labor certification, any inconsistencies makes it difficult to argue as seen in the link i attached in my previous post.
    What I would like to know is, what are our options if they Deny the appeal (for cases in Appeal in EB3 and not on EB2).





    girlfriend skateboarding wallpapers. skate wallpapers. Skate Company Logo Wallpapers
  • Skate Company Logo Wallpapers



  • eastindia
    02-01 01:15 PM
    Donate to the Haiti earthquake fund. They need your help.





    hairstyles skater wallpaper. skater skate wallpapers. Urban Skate - Abstract, City,
  • Urban Skate - Abstract, City,



  • jnraajan
    03-29 04:07 PM
    When I applied in June 07, I had the same issue. They approved it on July 3rd, when according to the revised bulleting, the numbers should have been unavailable. (Remember the Fiasco anyone). I guess they decided to use the old bulletin to give me 1 year extension and then the new bulletin to say, I cannot file for AOS. Nice going..





    reachinus
    08-25 09:38 AM
    Hi There,

    If ur 140 was sent to the processing center before 07/21/2008 you should be fine. The receipt notice may take 2 - 4 days to be generated some times and some times it has taken nearly 3 months(last july VB Fiasco). I think if you labour has expired you wouldn't have got the receipt notice, but not sure.

    Hi,

    My labour was approved on 23-Jan-08 and its expiration date is 21-Jul-08.

    I recently got my 140 receipt notice with receipt date as 24-Jul-08.

    I am wondering is my 140 is filed with in the valid time.
    Is there any rule like do we need to file 140 with in 180 days of labour approval.If so will my 140 get approval or denial.

    pl give me the response.
    Thanks for looking this.





    saileshdude
    09-07 10:49 AM
    Yes� It�s me Sreedhar. According to the conversation with my cousin, what ever I posted here is true. I am not sure what IO said is going to be happen or not. My cousin and myself working in the same office. I will keep update what ever happen to his case.

    -Sree

    Thanks for sharing this. I find it hard to believe what IO said (not you) . I think IO must have meant it will be current for PD 2003/2004 people. And using unused numbers from past is more of legislative thing that I am not sure if USCIS has the power to do it.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment