Friday, July 8, 2011

women hairstyles with bangs

images Women medium hairstyle women hairstyles with bangs. long dark hairstyle with angs
  • long dark hairstyle with angs



  • ash0210
    11-21 07:06 PM
    gc_in_30_yrs, I will file new Labor in PERM with this new job Responsibilites..! :D

    I am sure ash0210 will get a job in USCIS to write rules for issuing GCs.
    Just kidding. I like your analogy.





    wallpaper long dark hairstyle with angs women hairstyles with bangs. Short Bob Hairstyles 2011-2012
  • Short Bob Hairstyles 2011-2012



  • GotFreedom?
    07-30 10:49 PM
    The date will move to sept 2002 since this is my PD and then it will stuck for another 5 years.

    lol, but you have got to specify the exact date and time of your PD coz' the pace it moves at, ever second matters.

    They did mention in one of the other threads that it will touch 2003 for ROW so I do not see any light at the end of the tunnel for EB3 I folks.





    women hairstyles with bangs. 2010 Women#39;s hairstyles for
  • 2010 Women#39;s hairstyles for



  • sandy_77
    09-16 06:06 AM
    They may ask you whether you are going to work at the employers location or whether you are going to work at some third party's location. In the latter case you you may be asked to submit a copy of the contract between the end client and your company for your job specifically. Your previous denial may have an impact but your new case should not be rejected if you have sufficient documentation. Only if the previous denial was because of a "fraud" should it become a difficult issue for you to get a visa because i think such cases have a limitation of a few years before you can re-apply.


    Hi Suresh,

    thanks for your time and effort to thoroughly answer my questions.

    I guess my denial last year is due to poor project document given to me by my company. They initially gave me just 1 page letter describing the project and I was issued 221g to submit the full project report along with other company docs and later they denied my case.

    So this time, I believe the VO must be aware about my denial reason and they are definitely going to ask me about the project report and I must take the full project report (containing market analysis, project proposal and other information) around 30-50 pages with me. I will also be carrying all other company docs such as IT returns of last 3 years, wage reports, compay location photographs etc..Do you think that should be enough?

    Thanks.





    2011 Short Bob Hairstyles 2011-2012 women hairstyles with bangs. Tags: 2010 women hairstyle
  • Tags: 2010 women hairstyle



  • svr_76
    06-17 03:04 PM
    I had mine today. The Officer answered the following questions-
    1. Assigned to Officer - Yes
    2. Status of various checks- She said she could see 2 checks and both are complete FBI and NameCheck. She did nt say anything about IBIS (She said - "I just see 2 checks and both are done and good, sir. There might be other checks but its not showing up on my screen)
    3. No transfered/interview scheduled.
    4. Opened up a SR for me for followup.



    more...


    women hairstyles with bangs. Women Long Hairstyle Pictures
  • Women Long Hairstyle Pictures



  • logiclife
    04-06 01:28 AM
    As of 10:25 PM PST wednesday, here is where the Senate stands:

    1. Bill Frist has proposed a 3-tier solution for 11 million undocumented immigrants.

    Tier 1:
    Illegals who have been here 5+ years can apply for guestworker program and GC(later) without returning home. Plus the usual - fines, back-taxes, english learning, apologizing to Uncle Sam (ok, I made the last one up ;))

    Tier 2:
    Illegals who have been here between 2-5 years have to go to port-of-entry to get guest-worker visa and then re-enter and eventually apply for GC.

    Tier 3:
    Illegals who have been here for less than 2 years have to go back to home country and apply for guest-worker visa (Back to the end of the line). In other words, deportation.

    Bill Frist worked this compromise arrangement for the undocumented. Main players behind the scenes are supposed to be Chuck Hagel, Mel Martinez, John McCain and Lindsey Graham on this 3-tier approach of compromise bill.

    2. Parliamentary Procedures:

    Frist:

    Bill Frist went to the Senate floor Wednesday night (around 9:30 PM EST) with a parliamentary motion to send the compromise to the Judiciary Committee for ratification, then scheduled a vote for Friday to cut off debate on that motion.

    Reid

    Harry Reid has filed a motion to invoke cloture, scheduled for 10:30 AM EST on Thursday. If the cloture succeeds then the debate on SJC version of the bill will be over and a final vote will follow. The SJC bill goes pretty much as-is to a final vote where a simple majority(51 votes) will be enough for it to pass the Senate.

    3. The analysis:

    The whole thing started when Kyl proposed an amendment to exclude illegals who had felonies to gaining permenant residency or citizenship. That would exclude hundred of thousands who had deportation orders pending or who had been deported by again re-entered.

    Democrats, afraid that the original intent of SJC version - mainly to bring people out of shadows will fail if republicans keep chipping away at the provisions with amendments like Kyl's amendment.

    So Reid, in a high-risk game, filed a motion for cloture. He probably has 38-40 Democrats on his side plus around 18 republicans. However, nothing is guaranteed. Most of media articles say that his motion will fail. In a rare chance that he succeeds, he will have the "Bargaining power" because of 60 senators' support for him and the SJC version and he will have a lot of fun at the expense of Kyl/Cronyn/Sessions etc. This is highly unusual. Cloture is usually filed by the majority party that wants the minority to shut up and force an up-or-down vote. In this case, THE MINORITY leader has filed a motion for cloture. A total reversal of roles.

    4. Our Interest

    First of all, from view-point of immigration voice, we would ideally want Reid's cloture to fail, Bill Frists' latest compromise to get ratified in SJC, come back to floor for debates and amendments and succeed on Friday. Dems and Republicans "Kiss and make-up" and everyone gets something. Here's why: If the motion of Reid succeeds, the scope of getting it changed for 485 filing and removing hard-cap gets smaller as SJC version will be popular with 60-plus senators and Reid would be unwilling to play with delicate balance. On the other side, if Dems fail, then Frist's bill would be open for debates and amendments, making it possible to get provisions to make OUR lives better.

    However, on the flip side, if Reid fails then whatever Frist brings to table will have almost no support of Dems. Then he too risks getting filibustered when HE files for cloture on his 3-tier version. He wont have 60 votes of his own to beat fillibuster because Dems would oppose him for being tough on illegals and Republicans like Cornyn-Kyl-Sessions etc would also oppose him because the 3-tier version would still have traces of Amnesty and its "Loose" on illegals.

    5. What's Happening Wednesday night:

    Harry Reid has promised he will be up all night in his PJs and review Frist's 3-tier solution. Cookes and milk are on the way from IV to him for some midnight reading. But he makes no promises. Cornyn and Kyl are still unhappy as 3-tier bill still smells of amnesty. McCain is angry at Reid and will support his party's stand and oppose Reid's motion for cloture. (edited)
    Harry Reid
    http://www.grassrootspa.com/uploaded_images/HarryRedi44333-734905.jpg

    Bill Frist
    http://skaroff.com/blog/wp-content/photos/images389071_Frist.jpg





    women hairstyles with bangs. Medium Hairstyles for 2010
  • Medium Hairstyles for 2010



  • H1Girl
    08-16 04:37 PM
    I wonder in what way this post is relevant to immigration issue etc.
    It's all once's personal probelm as far as I understand...



    more...


    women hairstyles with bangs. hairstyles 2010 Bob Hairstyle
  • hairstyles 2010 Bob Hairstyle



  • greenguru
    03-31 06:37 PM
    Here is the process for porting

    1. Apply for EB2
    2. Apply for I-140 under EB-2. Attached your old EB3 I-140 and request for a porting.

    3. If you applied for 485 already then mention the A# so your 485 will get approved automatically.

    Hope this helps.

    CHeers, GG





    2010 2010 Women#39;s hairstyles for women hairstyles with bangs. Women medium hairstyle
  • Women medium hairstyle



  • godspeed
    03-23 09:49 AM
    I have filed for Advance parole the second time, got it approved and the documents in hand in about 4 weeks.

    The dates can be tentative, put in a date when you think you might travel, its not hard and fast so guesstimate.

    The list of docs to be sent with your AP form are :
    � Filled in form I-131
    � Check
    � 2 Photographs
    � Copy of I-485 receipt notice
    � Copy of previous approved advance parole document(if any)
    � Copy of passport pages
    � Copy of drivers license

    Hope this was helpful


    Could someone tell me please.....I'm filling the application for advance parole the first time......what should I write where it is written: " Date of intended departure"...if I dont know exactly when I'm leaving....should I write a date or should I write " I dont know yet?"

    And also I read that the documents required are 2 photos, I-485 receipt notice, I-140 approval notice.....is that right? or what other documents do I need?

    I would highly appreciate your help!
    Thnaks in advance!



    more...


    women hairstyles with bangs. Curly Hair Styles 2010
  • Curly Hair Styles 2010



  • don840
    04-08 02:30 PM
    wandmaker,
    need another clarification.
    on DS 156, Q 38- "Have you ever violated the terms of a U.S. visa,----?", Do I answer yes or no. There is another question, about 'has your visa ever been revoked?"
    An attorney that i consulted, said the answer is 'No' to both these questions. His explaination was, I might have violated terms of h1 status and my h1 status has been revoked. But I have not violated terms of visa, and my visa (thats stamped in the passport) has not been revoked.
    Is his explaination correct?





    hair Tags: 2010 women hairstyle women hairstyles with bangs. The angs hairstyle are great
  • The angs hairstyle are great



  • singhsa3
    11-15 10:16 AM
    Still only 6 people have courage to speak out. What is running in your veins, water?

    We may not be able make changes in the law now but we might be able to get some relief on restrictions, that does not allow law making.

    Educate yourself or suffer...



    more...


    women hairstyles with bangs. Hairstyles 2010 picture
  • Hairstyles 2010 picture



  • whitecollarslave
    03-06 02:41 PM
    I'll urge people from especially from California and Texas send out the letters and call up their lawmakers...Despite the Anti-immigrant climate prevailing in the country, congresswoman Zoe Logfren was able to get her bill passed on wednesday....If we can proove to them that we are not asking new green card numbers and not ask for recapturing green card numbers, they'll certainly hear us, but we need to speak up...

    Which bill? Passed where? More info please.





    hot Women Long Hairstyle Pictures women hairstyles with bangs. short angs hairstyles.
  • short angs hairstyles.



  • DSLStart
    07-29 11:16 AM
    No contact with old attorney since I changed job. Do you see any chance of our PD becoming current for next month, hence this activity?

    I too got the same two mails. First mail on 20 th and last mail on 22 nd.Mine is approved from Texas on JAN 2006.My PD is Nov 2005,but I used only PD to apply I-485.My current AOS is from another company.Did you or your lawyer get any postal mail?



    more...


    house 2010 medium_curly hairstyle women hairstyles with bangs. popular layered hairstyles
  • popular layered hairstyles



  • optimist
    06-23 03:07 PM
    ...I would speak to my company attorney about this, but I want to get the facts straight. I can see that to save myself a headache I might as well get married to a US citizen.

    Keeping immigration aside, if you think getting married will save you any headaches, you are setting yourself up for some big surprises buddy :D

    Jokes apart, indeed the fastest route to a GC is by applying as spouse of a US Citizen. If that is an option for you, GO FOR IT!





    tattoo Medium Hairstyles for 2010 women hairstyles with bangs. Modern Hairstyles For Women in
  • Modern Hairstyles For Women in



  • lahiribaba
    03-30 01:20 AM
    Thank you guys for helping me.
    Could you tell me please if it's ok to write where it's written "purpose of trip"........that I want to travel to visit my parents......is it ok with Uscis if I write that? Or what else should I write.
    Thanks again!

    If you cannot f***ing write that you are visiting your parents then you better not live in a country like thatt...are you a fool or what??



    more...


    pictures hairstyles 2010 Bob Hairstyle women hairstyles with bangs. +choppy+haircuts+for+women
  • +choppy+haircuts+for+women



  • ssingh92
    01-24 12:53 AM
    Although reference in the text above refers to "receipt date shown on your receipt", I doubt if they really mean that. As per latest processing status, all cases with RD = July 2 should have been processed by now. Is that true? I doubt.

    True Receipt Date (what service centers make reference to) perhaps is the date when they enter data in the system. In normal circumstances it should be same or close to RD printed on receipts. However, in July/Aug '07 filings several cases (including mine) were shuffled around for months, before they were entered in the system. I am a July2 filer, but my online status says "...case was received on Oct 11, 2007...". My ND is a few days later. Most likley, dates you see in your online status is what they refer to as Receive Date when publishing processing dates.

    If I check my case online I see following

    On July 24, 2007, we received this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS, and mailed you a notice describing how we will process your case. Please follow any instructions on this notice. We will notify you by mail ...

    On Receipt Notice I-797C -Notice of Action I see following

    Received Date : June 25, 2007
    Notice Date : July 25, 2007

    I dont know why online case status says that "On July 24, 2007, we received ...."

    Do anyone of you see such date mismatch.

    Thanks,





    dresses short angs hairstyles. women hairstyles with bangs. hairstyles with angs.
  • hairstyles with angs.



  • dealsnet
    10-20 06:03 PM
    You will not any answer for illegal matters.
    What you did is illegal. Any H1B person can know H4 cannot work.
    It is not the matter of ignorance.
    Please see a lawyer.

    Still looking for a knowledgeable response specifically to the questions asked.



    more...


    makeup Curly Hair Styles 2010 women hairstyles with bangs. 2010 medium_curly hairstyle
  • 2010 medium_curly hairstyle



  • BharatPremi
    07-27 12:49 PM
    The correct answer would be differed on the basis of your current status.
    Are you currently H1 holder or H4 holder?





    girlfriend Modern Hairstyles For Women in women hairstyles with bangs. Plus Size Women Hairstyles
  • Plus Size Women Hairstyles



  • jy1021
    02-12 10:35 PM
    I am holding H-4 visa, last week, I made an appointment in Ottawa consulate so I want to get my H4 before I go.

    My wife's H-1 and my H-4 filed together, so I called the lawyer, we paid $1000 premium fee, it was paid on Friday, both H-1 and H-4 got certified on Monday (it only takes 1 day compared with 3 months).

    Once you file premium for H-1, H-4 will get premium. but if you file them separately (in different time), then you can not do it this way.

    Good luck.





    hairstyles Hairstyles 2010 picture women hairstyles with bangs. bob hairstyles bangs.
  • bob hairstyles bangs.



  • ARUNRAMANATHAN
    06-20 08:50 AM
    If it is approved don't wait for the actual paper to arrive. You can apply 140/485 right away and USCIS will contact DOL for your LC papers. That's what I am doing. Don't wait just apply!


    See the Requirements for the same ....

    Lot of Documentation needed; look at the theard for 485/EAD filing
    In the mean time you could wait for the Physical Paper and consult with your attorney to see how u could file it ...

    One of my friend is in the same situvation and this is the way we are proceeding !





    up_guy
    04-12 11:00 PM
    I also have the same question "Please provide information concerning your eligibility status:", what should I provide in that text box.
    Please suggest.

    when I check 2 yrs old EAD application my attorney had used (c)(0)(9)
    Is that right or it should be (c)(9) or
    it should be (c) (09)

    Please help folks





    raydhan
    05-09 04:47 PM
    can this event me scheduled to someother day, preferably a weekend ?

    Also, May 15th is mine and my daughter's birthday, so I would have to be at home in the evening ?

    asdqwe2k,
    Actually this event is being held to celebrate your's and your daughter's birthday if you didn't know. :-)

    Happy birthday to both of you in advance. Enjoy.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment