WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
11-11 12:35 PM
Why don't you ask this in the free attorney call
hello
work for decent size company (1500 employees).i am the only non citizen/non gc holder
applied eb3 and stuck since 2003.gained masters in 2006
planning to apply to EB2 with different title .
my employer is requesting to apply eb2 for masters with 7 years of experience as requirement
in general if i look at DOL websites ,most positions requirements says masters plus 2 years like that
does that mean its guaranteed audit like that meaning do they question or is it possible
any experiences who ported are appreciated
thanks
hello
work for decent size company (1500 employees).i am the only non citizen/non gc holder
applied eb3 and stuck since 2003.gained masters in 2006
planning to apply to EB2 with different title .
my employer is requesting to apply eb2 for masters with 7 years of experience as requirement
in general if i look at DOL websites ,most positions requirements says masters plus 2 years like that
does that mean its guaranteed audit like that meaning do they question or is it possible
any experiences who ported are appreciated
thanks
wallpaper Twilight star Ashley Greene,
kumar07
09-14 04:45 AM
thnks immiusa, ur answer is really helpful!...
but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??
Appreciate for your help.
but, how do i give more evidence that the job offer is genuine..I will have the project report document and other docs sent by the company..how else can i be assured that they will be convinced??
Appreciate for your help.
Mount Soche
12-18 01:31 PM
Yes, yes, yes you can invest in stocks etc.
You don't need need anything from the INS.
I invest with Scottrade too, as do many of us on this forum.
Hello i am new to this forum, i am looking for some answers involving stock trading? My question is: Can i invest in stocks, mutual fund, etc. while having only a EAD(work Permit)? Do i need get permission from IRS? What do i need to do invest legally? I was thinking of investing with Scottrader.
Thanks in advance for all the replies.
You don't need need anything from the INS.
I invest with Scottrade too, as do many of us on this forum.
Hello i am new to this forum, i am looking for some answers involving stock trading? My question is: Can i invest in stocks, mutual fund, etc. while having only a EAD(work Permit)? Do i need get permission from IRS? What do i need to do invest legally? I was thinking of investing with Scottrader.
Thanks in advance for all the replies.
2011 Enter Ashley Greene.
coloniel60
08-15 01:34 PM
Absolutely right, how otherwise do you explain that they issued card production for people with PD's in 2004, (Dates not current in June) on July 2nd and in an hour and then said the visas are unavailable.
NO FIFO whatsoever.
They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.
If they can't follow FIFO in issuing receipt notices, which is the first and most basic step, then we should not expect them to follow FIFO for the rest of the steps.
NO FIFO whatsoever.
They just saved themselves by retracting the VB of JULY, or else they would have faced lawsuits, and investigation which would have shown all irregularities and fraud.
If they can't follow FIFO in issuing receipt notices, which is the first and most basic step, then we should not expect them to follow FIFO for the rest of the steps.
more...
aviko21
10-05 07:59 PM
our paroles were updated on the website as being mailed on sept26, we still haven't received them but we did receive ead cards which were approved on sept 28. No sign or notice of AP or FP yet

webm
09-25 02:07 PM
Just to make sure you don't get confused about Answer 3..... No, there is no time limit within which you must get the SSN. You can apply any time for SSN as long as your EAD is valid. But I see no reason why you should wait. Moreover, if she starts working, she cannot get paid until her SSN comes along.
Let me clarify point 3) again
I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.
HTH,
Let me clarify point 3) again
I told it because the same way my spouse received SSN# < 10days but those people will say it take minimum 15days or so.But before you go to SSN office you need proof of EAD approval or best is EAD card,passport handly.
HTH,
more...
optimist
06-23 03:07 PM
...I would speak to my company attorney about this, but I want to get the facts straight. I can see that to save myself a headache I might as well get married to a US citizen.
Keeping immigration aside, if you think getting married will save you any headaches, you are setting yourself up for some big surprises buddy :D
Jokes apart, indeed the fastest route to a GC is by applying as spouse of a US Citizen. If that is an option for you, GO FOR IT!
Keeping immigration aside, if you think getting married will save you any headaches, you are setting yourself up for some big surprises buddy :D
Jokes apart, indeed the fastest route to a GC is by applying as spouse of a US Citizen. If that is an option for you, GO FOR IT!
2010 Ashley Greene Scandal
chanduv23
12-24 08:44 PM
This thread has to stay on top
more...
tejonidhi
11-27 01:24 PM
Rajen,
Thanks for your advice. He does not want to come to US for job as he left US for good.the consulting firm told him that they have applied for his substitution and brought him back here. So I am a little concerned to know if there is any other way of Labor substitution.
Consulting company lawyer says they filed it prior to July 15.
Thank you
Thanks for your advice. He does not want to come to US for job as he left US for good.the consulting firm told him that they have applied for his substitution and brought him back here. So I am a little concerned to know if there is any other way of Labor substitution.
Consulting company lawyer says they filed it prior to July 15.
Thank you
hair girlfriend Ashley Greene
kingkon_2000
03-26 11:16 AM
I had my EB2 LC rejected and the reason that DOL gave was they were not able to contact the employer and/or employer did not respond to their correspondence. Lawyer gave me two option to refile (I will lose PD) or appeal. This was in 2005 when PERM had just started and the lawyers said they did not know how long the appeal process takes in PERM since it was new system. To cut the story short I received the approved LC within 45days of appeal, but my case was a simple one I think. Your case it a bit different but in no case an appeal should take 1.5 years at least in PERM.
more...
harivenkat
05-11 01:06 PM
This is happening right now
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chaired a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on U.S. citizenship and immigration services. Alejandro Mayorkas, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services testified before the committee.
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Judiciary Cmte. Hearing on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/05/11/HP/A/32807/Senate+Judiciary+Cmte+Hearing+on+US+Citizenship+an d+Immigration+Services.aspx)
Senator Patrick Leahy (D-VT) chaired a Senate Judiciary Committee hearing on U.S. citizenship and immigration services. Alejandro Mayorkas, Director of U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services testified before the committee.
C-SPAN Video Player - Senate Judiciary Cmte. Hearing on U.S. Citizenship and Immigration Services (http://www.c-span.org/Watch/Media/2010/05/11/HP/A/32807/Senate+Judiciary+Cmte+Hearing+on+US+Citizenship+an d+Immigration+Services.aspx)
hot Ashley Greene Nude Photos

delhis_007
12-28 11:12 AM
Hi,
I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?
Thanks in advance.
Vijay
I am in a similar position and have decided to go back to school in USA. My PD is Jan 2004 EB2, and I am sure I am not going to hit the jackpot before Sep 07. Is there any possible way I can save my GC?
Thanks in advance.
Vijay
more...
house vanessa-hudgens-ashley-greene-
axp817
04-09 02:54 PM
Is this legal?
Yes.
Is it a common practice?
Apparently.
If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?
Yes, and you can also work on the EAD, unless the 485 denial notice specifically states that the EAD is also revoked/denied/rendered invalid, in which case, you can't use the EAD to work, but you are still okay to be in the country.
Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?
Chances of a 485 application being denied multiple times due to the same reason are bleak, although if it does happen (wrongful denial of course), or if it is denied multiple times, but due to a different reason each time, my understanding is that you can keep challenging/appealing the decision.
Good luck.
Yes.
Is it a common practice?
Apparently.
If for some reason, I485 is denied and you challenge the decision using MTR, will you still be legal status if the MTR process takes several months?
Yes, and you can also work on the EAD, unless the 485 denial notice specifically states that the EAD is also revoked/denied/rendered invalid, in which case, you can't use the EAD to work, but you are still okay to be in the country.
Is there a limit on how many times you can challenge USCIS decision? If they reject your application 10 times and you know the reason they rejected each time is incorrect, do you get to challenge them if you have enough evidence that your application was rejected incorrectly?
Chances of a 485 application being denied multiple times due to the same reason are bleak, although if it does happen (wrongful denial of course), or if it is denied multiple times, but due to a different reason each time, my understanding is that you can keep challenging/appealing the decision.
Good luck.
tattoo Nora

Green06
08-15 02:00 PM
eeeee thats painful. Happend so many times. It is like Lotto but at the end we say Samay se pehle or Bhagya se adhik kuch nahi milta (before time and more than your destiny you don't get anything)
more...
pictures Ashley Greene Nude Leaked
immig4me
04-14 08:17 AM
Problem is they do not report it on froum or tracker, and leave the forum for ever... because they know there will be a lot of people asking questions or making them miserable by trying to prove them wrong... go figure...
Be + ive...
True Story!!!:cool:
Very true! They will count their blessings and forget the bad taste of long waits.......
I am not sure that gc's without pds happen though
Be + ive...
True Story!!!:cool:
Very true! They will count their blessings and forget the bad taste of long waits.......
I am not sure that gc's without pds happen though
dresses ashley greene scandal photos.
saketkapur
04-21 04:49 PM
Well California is not same....they took 4 months to renew my lisence....and its purely based on the expiry of the H1B I-94 :mad:
more...
makeup Ashley Greene puts her
glamzon
07-27 11:16 AM
Thanks
girlfriend Ashley Greene photo scandal:
b_boy
10-14 02:43 PM
Basic Thumb rule is none of the insurance for visitors cover any pre-existing conditions, so the insurance you buy mainly covers accidental injuries (falling down from stairs / falling in bath tub / auto accident etc.) and bare minimal medical illness (very basics such as fever / cold etc. believe me if it's some thing else the doctors would relate it to a pre-existing condition)
you have 2 types, one is comprehensive coverage just like how it works for you and me and the other is limited coverage, neither of the coverage cover any pre-existing conditions.
you can go the links suggested which gives more info, think twice if you want to get it from India, my friend had a very bad experience with claims from one of the Indian insurance providers.
you have 2 types, one is comprehensive coverage just like how it works for you and me and the other is limited coverage, neither of the coverage cover any pre-existing conditions.
you can go the links suggested which gives more info, think twice if you want to get it from India, my friend had a very bad experience with claims from one of the Indian insurance providers.
hairstyles Ashley Greene scandal: nude

snathan
04-01 10:50 PM
And I can't apply for a green card, I don't meet the criteria...I'd have to get married with a woman.
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
Pineapple
07-27 02:45 AM
I just tried the phrase "Change of address", for the heck of it, and it was spot on.
Non-tech guys like me can never figure out how you guys do all these cool things :)
Very good work.. very useful.. I've added it to my bookmarks now. Thanks a lot.
Non-tech guys like me can never figure out how you guys do all these cool things :)
Very good work.. very useful.. I've added it to my bookmarks now. Thanks a lot.
greencardvow
07-18 08:02 PM
Does anyone know what happens when the original hard copy of PERM is lost. Can one file 140 with just the copy that you can get online from DOL site.
I believe that you do not have to refile just because you lost the hard copy...
This is not a lottery ticket that if you lose, you are left with nothing..
There must a procedure to get the same certificate reissued from DOL..
Please do the research and let is know...
I believe that you do not have to refile just because you lost the hard copy...
This is not a lottery ticket that if you lose, you are left with nothing..
There must a procedure to get the same certificate reissued from DOL..
Please do the research and let is know...
No comments:
Post a Comment