sac-r-ten
04-01 09:10 AM
Already got it....last September. Thanks for asking.
Congrats to GreenGuru. and thanks for sharing all the information.
IV admin, can we have a separate option on the details to show that GC is already received. Like rb_248 got it last september and he/she still comes here and shares his knowledge. so having that option display would be gr8.
cheers/
Congrats to GreenGuru. and thanks for sharing all the information.
IV admin, can we have a separate option on the details to show that GC is already received. Like rb_248 got it last september and he/she still comes here and shares his knowledge. so having that option display would be gr8.
cheers/
wallpaper Give eye makeup a bedroom-y
priderock
06-16 01:59 PM
Once you file for 485/AP/EAD, I guess the rule is that you cannot switch jobs for 6 months.....
1. can we choose the start date of our EAD or does USCIS decide that date?
2. can you have separate start dates for you and your wife's EAD?
3. does the new job have to be exactly the same title or can it be a new title? e.g. if your current role is a software engineer, can the new one be a Project manager?
thanks
1) You can stay in your H1 status (assuming you are currently on H1) even after applying and getting your EAD. You can decide when to use your EAD.
2) Your wife can start using EAD even though you are still on H1.
3) You can use AC21 provision and change to a different company provided:
a) Your I140 is approved
b) Your I485 is pending for at least 180 days
and
c) The new job is significantly similar to the existing job. Must be doing at least about 60% same tasks. (Ex : Developer to a Tech Lead or an architect). Developer to Project Manager , I doubt.
Note: I am not a lawyer , seek legal help in doubt.
1. can we choose the start date of our EAD or does USCIS decide that date?
2. can you have separate start dates for you and your wife's EAD?
3. does the new job have to be exactly the same title or can it be a new title? e.g. if your current role is a software engineer, can the new one be a Project manager?
thanks
1) You can stay in your H1 status (assuming you are currently on H1) even after applying and getting your EAD. You can decide when to use your EAD.
2) Your wife can start using EAD even though you are still on H1.
3) You can use AC21 provision and change to a different company provided:
a) Your I140 is approved
b) Your I485 is pending for at least 180 days
and
c) The new job is significantly similar to the existing job. Must be doing at least about 60% same tasks. (Ex : Developer to a Tech Lead or an architect). Developer to Project Manager , I doubt.
Note: I am not a lawyer , seek legal help in doubt.
number30
03-28 12:29 AM
I was on bench for 4 months in 2001. I have 2 times H1 transfer after that and visited India couple of times. I have regular pay stubs from 2002 onwards.
Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?
They usually check tax returns last three years. Some time go up to five year. 2001 just forget it.
Can this create an issue while IO is working on my 485 application?
They usually check tax returns last three years. Some time go up to five year. 2001 just forget it.
2011 So grab your makeup kit and

txh1b
08-25 02:25 PM
The USCIS accepted that response and my case has resumed processing. So if I were you, I would have no problem taking the Engineering Manager title.
This doesn't mean much. The case is still being processed and is not a sign to rejoice or consider that your AC21 request has been accepted. The title isn't a big deal but the job description on labor and new job has to be same or similar.
I would be wary of your switch from a developer to a Manager and that qualifying for a AC21 under same/similar.
Where I work, what a developer does is significantly different than what an Architect or a manager does.
This doesn't mean much. The case is still being processed and is not a sign to rejoice or consider that your AC21 request has been accepted. The title isn't a big deal but the job description on labor and new job has to be same or similar.
I would be wary of your switch from a developer to a Manager and that qualifying for a AC21 under same/similar.
Where I work, what a developer does is significantly different than what an Architect or a manager does.
more...
anantc
06-19 02:08 PM
Hi
Does any one know if it will also be applicable to someone with end of 9th year H1B? I have been getting annual H1Bs fro the past 3 years now, I was wondering if I will be eligible for I-140 premium.
Is Premium Processing of 140 for 9yrs Applicable H1B & 485 pending from June 16th 2008 ?
Appreciate anyone already in same boat!
Does any one know if it will also be applicable to someone with end of 9th year H1B? I have been getting annual H1Bs fro the past 3 years now, I was wondering if I will be eligible for I-140 premium.
Is Premium Processing of 140 for 9yrs Applicable H1B & 485 pending from June 16th 2008 ?
Appreciate anyone already in same boat!
veni001
11-08 04:54 PM
I am in a similar situation where I am going to start my EB2 , however the internal job requirements for my position demand more than what the EB2 requirements are. They are as following:
Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
or alternatively
Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.
I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o
How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
Bachelors plus 6-8 yrs experience
or alternatively
Masters plus 4-6 yrs experience.
I do have Masters and my overall experience is 5.5 yrs but out of that 4.5 yrs were with the current employer so those won't be counted. How will I become eligible for EB2? Will the lawyer downgrade the requirement to Masters + 1 yr experience or will he keep requirement to say Masters + 4yr ? I guess I'm confused how this will work. :o
How many similar positions are in the company? is this the current position you are in, if yes you can not use experience with your employer even in future for this position.
In either case your best bet would be a different EB2 qualified position with same employer or New employer.:o
more...
rameshk75
04-07 10:20 AM
Ron's answer for "Leavng petitioning employer after the I485 approval?"
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764
http://immigration-information.com/forums/showthread.php?t=4764
2010 in eye shadow colors such

sounakc
07-29 01:39 PM
^^^^^
more...

HV000
08-10 08:47 PM
Reforms To Visa Programs For Highly Skilled Workers.
IMPROVING EXISTING IMMIGRATION
22. The Administration Will Reform And Expedite Background Checks For Immigration. Current mechanisms for conducting immigration background checks are backed up, slowing processing times and endangering national security. The Administration is investing substantial new funds to address the backlog, and the FBI and USCIS are working together on a variety of projects designed to streamline existing processes so as to reduce waiting times without sacrificing security.
23. The President Is Directing The Department Of Homeland Security And The Social Security Administration To Study The Technical And Recordkeeping Reforms Necessary To Guarantee That Illegal Aliens Do Not Earn Credit In Our Social Security System For Illegal Work. Currently, aliens who make Social Security payments while working here legally can continue to accrue credits even if they overstay their visa. Improved data-sharing can lay the foundation for eventual Congressional action to eliminate this practice (which proved an obstacle to comprehensive reform). The relevant agencies are ordered to report to the President with a detailed plan for eliminating the problem.
The funny thing is ONLY now they are thinking about their JOB RESPONSIBILITIES which is to UPHOLD the Law!! However, they have not specified ANY TIMELINE for REFORM!!
SEPTEMBER Rally would be ideal to raise these issues!
ISSUES THAT WE COULD RAISE DURING THE RALLY
1. Eliminate EB Backlog
2. Processing Timeline for I-485
3. Faster processing of FBI Name Check(Questionable process according to USCIS OMBUDSMAN)
4. Uniform Processing Methodology across all USCIS Service Centers
5. Uniform Level of Customer Service across all USCIS Service Centers
6. Increase Coordination between USCIS and DOS
7. Allocation of ALL VISA Numbers by DOS at the beginning of fiscal year rather than a piece meal allocation during the first 3 quarters.
8. More Transparency and flexibility in invoking AC21
9. Decrease the time to invoke AC21 from 6 months to atleast 3 months
IMPROVING EXISTING IMMIGRATION
22. The Administration Will Reform And Expedite Background Checks For Immigration. Current mechanisms for conducting immigration background checks are backed up, slowing processing times and endangering national security. The Administration is investing substantial new funds to address the backlog, and the FBI and USCIS are working together on a variety of projects designed to streamline existing processes so as to reduce waiting times without sacrificing security.
23. The President Is Directing The Department Of Homeland Security And The Social Security Administration To Study The Technical And Recordkeeping Reforms Necessary To Guarantee That Illegal Aliens Do Not Earn Credit In Our Social Security System For Illegal Work. Currently, aliens who make Social Security payments while working here legally can continue to accrue credits even if they overstay their visa. Improved data-sharing can lay the foundation for eventual Congressional action to eliminate this practice (which proved an obstacle to comprehensive reform). The relevant agencies are ordered to report to the President with a detailed plan for eliminating the problem.
The funny thing is ONLY now they are thinking about their JOB RESPONSIBILITIES which is to UPHOLD the Law!! However, they have not specified ANY TIMELINE for REFORM!!
SEPTEMBER Rally would be ideal to raise these issues!
ISSUES THAT WE COULD RAISE DURING THE RALLY
1. Eliminate EB Backlog
2. Processing Timeline for I-485
3. Faster processing of FBI Name Check(Questionable process according to USCIS OMBUDSMAN)
4. Uniform Processing Methodology across all USCIS Service Centers
5. Uniform Level of Customer Service across all USCIS Service Centers
6. Increase Coordination between USCIS and DOS
7. Allocation of ALL VISA Numbers by DOS at the beginning of fiscal year rather than a piece meal allocation during the first 3 quarters.
8. More Transparency and flexibility in invoking AC21
9. Decrease the time to invoke AC21 from 6 months to atleast 3 months
hair hot Smokey Eye Makeup eye

needhelp!
03-09 01:50 PM
IV needs to compile all your replies. Please send them ASAP.
more...
haritha
02-19 08:54 PM
Cataphract
Thanks for the update. This surely will inspire many more. You guys form a Brilliant Team. Good luck.
Haritha.
Thanks for the update. This surely will inspire many more. You guys form a Brilliant Team. Good luck.
Haritha.
hot eye makeup looks.
Libra
08-03 12:26 PM
Lisap, do you think you need to open a new thread to ask this question, dont you see there are hundreds of threads already opened on this issue.......i mean, what i wonder is you didn't find a single thread to post your question....man you guys........:eek:
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
Why is it that people who have filed after me have already received their notice and had checks cashed? I thought it is based on when the application is received is how they process- I am freaking out thinking that my application fell behind a desk somewhere....
more...
house eye makeup looks.

greyhair
09-08 12:54 PM
Ban in private company out sourcing also is very much necessary for USA. These so called multinational companies are minting money and this is not benefitting any one except the higher executives and board of directors of those companies. and of course Politricians.
PS:- If I am in India I will never say that OS is necessary, India should grow on its own pace with her talent and brains. India should have their own economy and techonology and not OS money going around.
Great OH, baan Private OS also.
India is growing of its own, using the talent and brains partially to fulfill orders outsourced from across the world. What is wrong with that? Its a fair business practice. Back in 1980s and early 90s no one in rich countries were oppose to the idea of open business between all the countries. Back then everybody in rich countries thought that since they already have well placed institutions and larger companies, they will buy out all the local companies in smaller poor countries, creating more employment for people in rich countries. No one in the rich countries was oppose to the idea of open economies back then. Guess what. We have come a full circle now. Just because it is hurting a few million people in rich countries, all of a sudden OUTSOURCING is a curse word. Get over it people, cry as you may but outsourcing aren't stopping. Ohio is playing the election gimmicks. OH government is not outsourcing any work anyways. To the contrary, if OH was outsourcing, the State government would be more productive and without deficit.
One more thing. Outsourcing is the not reason why Indian economy is doing better than others. Because some work is outsourced to India does not simply mean outsourcing is the reason for better economy. This is a simple explanation but the wrong explanation. Indian economy is doing better because during a course of many decades, people and government have spent less than what they make/produce and more importantly, instead of throwing money on the wrong wars, they spent money on the right things. Is that so difficult to understand that we must credit outsourcing for the state of Indian economy.
PS:- If I am in India I will never say that OS is necessary, India should grow on its own pace with her talent and brains. India should have their own economy and techonology and not OS money going around.
Great OH, baan Private OS also.
India is growing of its own, using the talent and brains partially to fulfill orders outsourced from across the world. What is wrong with that? Its a fair business practice. Back in 1980s and early 90s no one in rich countries were oppose to the idea of open business between all the countries. Back then everybody in rich countries thought that since they already have well placed institutions and larger companies, they will buy out all the local companies in smaller poor countries, creating more employment for people in rich countries. No one in the rich countries was oppose to the idea of open economies back then. Guess what. We have come a full circle now. Just because it is hurting a few million people in rich countries, all of a sudden OUTSOURCING is a curse word. Get over it people, cry as you may but outsourcing aren't stopping. Ohio is playing the election gimmicks. OH government is not outsourcing any work anyways. To the contrary, if OH was outsourcing, the State government would be more productive and without deficit.
One more thing. Outsourcing is the not reason why Indian economy is doing better than others. Because some work is outsourced to India does not simply mean outsourcing is the reason for better economy. This is a simple explanation but the wrong explanation. Indian economy is doing better because during a course of many decades, people and government have spent less than what they make/produce and more importantly, instead of throwing money on the wrong wars, they spent money on the right things. Is that so difficult to understand that we must credit outsourcing for the state of Indian economy.
tattoo How to Get Smokey Eye Makeup
Env_Engr
10-22 09:30 AM
Has any July 2nd filer that got receipts / checks cashed in October, receveived EAD? I am still waiting and wondering how long this phase will last?:mad:
more...
pictures Smokey Eye Makeup
pappu
01-07 07:18 PM
http://immigrationvoice.org/
Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.
Please stay tuned for a massive IV campaign coming up. We will be announcing it tonight on the forums.
Contact your chapter leaders for various state chapter action items.
dresses makeup. eye makeup looks
JSimmivoice
01-22 08:27 PM
Thks for your prompt response snathan, but I've been getting paystub from my new employer Company B (so far I've got 2 paystubs) so in this case I can't possibly getting Pay Stubs from both Company A & B right?
more...
makeup tattoo Make Up Look: 5 Easy
Redeye
12-19 08:26 PM
Abhjitp thanks for your reply.
girlfriend Eye shadow is commonly used to

amitjoey
05-31 12:19 PM
Recently joined.
Contributed $200.
Thanks Jitamitra
Contributed $200.
Thanks Jitamitra
hairstyles Smoky Eye Makeup

NikNikon
June 16th, 2005, 03:54 PM
Hey Anders, I gave a go at lightening your shot. Would be interested in how yours came out as well.
sunnysharma
10-10 04:06 PM
http://www.murthy.com/news/n_ombloc.html
Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.
Is it possible to keep working Even u don't have EAD renewed ,but u have Reciept notice with u.. I mean eventually approval will come.
senthiltamil
09-22 08:54 PM
Mine is in TSC.
Thanks
Thanks
No comments:
Post a Comment