jettu77
03-13 01:14 PM
Congratulations!
wallpaper [FOR-SALE]HONDA ALL NEW JAZZ
JazzByTheBay
09-14 03:27 PM
Glad to know we're advertising on the radio station, as one member suggested.
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
Proof of what we can do collectively, and IV is really an organization driven by members, of the members, for the members, by the members.
GO IV GO!
http://morejazzbythebay.files.wordpress.com/2007/09/sanjoserallybnr4-2.jpg
SAN JOSE WAS THE BEGINNING, DC WILL BE A HUGE MILESTONE!
(San Jose rally pictures and videos, and Aman's messages from Milpitas, CA meeting can be found at http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com (http://morejazzbythebay.wordpress.com/))
http://images.jupiterimages.com/common/detail/20/99/22609920.jpg
cheers, and see ya'll in DC!
jazz
He is the best - I am at work - but will listen to the radio.
Way to go logiclife - we are with you
hpandey
11-10 02:57 PM
Hi friends,
My brother in NJ got his new passport at NY Indian consulate (since old one was expiring soon). They gave new passport which was valid for only one year - saying that they need valid unexpired visa-stamp to give 10 year validity passport.
They said that they will NOT accept
- valid unexpired EAD
- valid unexpired AP
- valid 485 receipt
- even valid unexpired H1 approval notice (my brother still has H1 in addition to AP)
...Now it is so absurd that, even if my bro went for visa stamping (which he isn't planning), he will not probably be issued 3 yr visa as passport is valid for very short duration. A chicken and egg problem.
In addition why do Indian consulate worry about our visa status for determining passport validity duration ? If they do care then at least they must accept the legal documents (ead/ap/485 receipt/h1 approval notice) to make a decision.
I will appreciate if anyone has a solution to this problem. All answers appreciated.
I am so sad (and mad) that lawmakers of our country are still haunting us while we are away from our country and trying to contribute to its progress.
Is this something new because I renewed at NY earlier this year using my I-485 receipt and they renewed it for 10 years . I had a very old expired visa stamped in my passport.
My brother in NJ got his new passport at NY Indian consulate (since old one was expiring soon). They gave new passport which was valid for only one year - saying that they need valid unexpired visa-stamp to give 10 year validity passport.
They said that they will NOT accept
- valid unexpired EAD
- valid unexpired AP
- valid 485 receipt
- even valid unexpired H1 approval notice (my brother still has H1 in addition to AP)
...Now it is so absurd that, even if my bro went for visa stamping (which he isn't planning), he will not probably be issued 3 yr visa as passport is valid for very short duration. A chicken and egg problem.
In addition why do Indian consulate worry about our visa status for determining passport validity duration ? If they do care then at least they must accept the legal documents (ead/ap/485 receipt/h1 approval notice) to make a decision.
I will appreciate if anyone has a solution to this problem. All answers appreciated.
I am so sad (and mad) that lawmakers of our country are still haunting us while we are away from our country and trying to contribute to its progress.
Is this something new because I renewed at NY earlier this year using my I-485 receipt and they renewed it for 10 years . I had a very old expired visa stamped in my passport.
2011 Modifikasi Honda jazz RS
parablergh
08-27 02:26 PM
While it is usually best to have your company (or legal representative) communicate directly with USCIS, it is possible to contact them directly to determine if your petition has been received. You will need to know which office the petition was filed at (based on the location of the employment it should have been CSC or VSC) and the date of filing.
After you provide some personal information, you may be able to receive your receipt number verbally.
Unfortunately this has worked in some instances, but not in others - so good luck.
If this does not work, your company should be able to confirm if the checks were cashed. If so, your receipt number should be stamped on the back of the checks.
After you provide some personal information, you may be able to receive your receipt number verbally.
Unfortunately this has worked in some instances, but not in others - so good luck.
If this does not work, your company should be able to confirm if the checks were cashed. If so, your receipt number should be stamped on the back of the checks.
more...
gcdreamer05
01-15 06:14 PM
can we just buy a vacation for the burger king (a.ka. steve king) and ask him to go to bahamas or cancun or somewhere.... so that we can pass the recapture bill....
petersebastian
04-01 11:31 PM
you dont have to marry. just remain as illegal and they will GC sooner.
Hmm really? I thought that is not possible anymore. Can you give me the details or refer me to a website that has them? Thank you!
Hmm really? I thought that is not possible anymore. Can you give me the details or refer me to a website that has them? Thank you!
more...
ramaa
06-23 06:19 AM
Could you please provide your input on this . Thank You.
2010 honda jazz review, jazz rs
pbuckeye
08-04 08:16 AM
While the thread was started on a light note, I think this is a serious topic.
.
.
.
And do not forget to do some exercise everyday. 30-40 minutes of walk, bicycling, swimming, playing some games; any thing will do.
Completely agree with your message that - prefer unprocessed food and do everything in moderation.
However, are you suggesting blue label is healthier than a cheaper whiskey, its funny.
And - although I agree that some traditional breakfast items could be low on fats/calories .. some of them are not (aalu paratha, pakoda etc), so cereal/oatmeal or egg white is an alternative.
.
.
.
And do not forget to do some exercise everyday. 30-40 minutes of walk, bicycling, swimming, playing some games; any thing will do.
Completely agree with your message that - prefer unprocessed food and do everything in moderation.
However, are you suggesting blue label is healthier than a cheaper whiskey, its funny.
And - although I agree that some traditional breakfast items could be low on fats/calories .. some of them are not (aalu paratha, pakoda etc), so cereal/oatmeal or egg white is an alternative.
more...
GCVictim
05-07 11:57 AM
Me and my wife got soft LUD on 485 files. the date was 03/19/2009. we are Jul 07 filers. PD was May 07
hair Retro head lamp HONDA JAZZ RS
WeShallOvercome
07-30 02:17 PM
How does AC21 will come into play when a person files I-485 with the letter from employer that employment will be availabe once green card is issued.
Does person has to join the employer after green card is issued ? As Green card will be availabe only after 180 days of filing.
Gurus, if someone knows such please reply.
Thanks
Saurav
For a future job, you are supposed to work for the sponsoring employer for a few months after you get your GC. Don't have to start right after your approval but as soon as you can... the definition of 'a few months' is also open for interpretations.
Does person has to join the employer after green card is issued ? As Green card will be availabe only after 180 days of filing.
Gurus, if someone knows such please reply.
Thanks
Saurav
For a future job, you are supposed to work for the sponsoring employer for a few months after you get your GC. Don't have to start right after your approval but as soon as you can... the definition of 'a few months' is also open for interpretations.
more...
kunjirs
03-07 04:16 PM
MurthyDotCom : EAD Extension Delays - FAQs, Answers, Suggestions (http://www.murthy.com/news/n_eadmor.html)
hot WTS : Honda All New Jazz RS

vedicman
10-21 09:56 AM
Hey bhagwan, is budde ko dharthi se tu utha le..
(Oh almighty, summon this old man away from us)
Two choices God:
1. Amen
2. Give him some sense :)
(Oh almighty, summon this old man away from us)
Two choices God:
1. Amen
2. Give him some sense :)
more...
house wald for honda jazz,
Anders �stberg
July 15th, 2004, 12:51 PM
Thanks for your kind comments!
Janet, you're right, they're about ready. They did fly around occasionally, sometimes grabbing the food out of the mouth of a parent in midair. Couldn't catch that on "film" unfortunately. :)
Picture taken with my 300/2.8, only mildly cropped, I was standing less than 5 meters away.
EXIF: ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/1250s.
As they were quite strongly backlit I used fill flash from 550EX + Better Beamer (first time I tried it), at -1 or possibly -2 (can't remember which)
Janet, you're right, they're about ready. They did fly around occasionally, sometimes grabbing the food out of the mouth of a parent in midair. Couldn't catch that on "film" unfortunately. :)
Picture taken with my 300/2.8, only mildly cropped, I was standing less than 5 meters away.
EXIF: ISO 400, f/7.1, 1/1250s.
As they were quite strongly backlit I used fill flash from 550EX + Better Beamer (first time I tried it), at -1 or possibly -2 (can't remember which)
tattoo Sebuah mobil Honda Jazz
deba
06-05 05:42 PM
In the same boat, I have the same status on USPS tracking for delivery at TSC. Will wait and see if the status changes or if they cash the check. So I guess you are not alone. :-)
more...
pictures If the Honda is really going

lj_rr
07-23 10:35 PM
----bump, Help?-------------
dresses honda jazz elegant
martinvisalaw
06-16 10:23 AM
I have a quick question though it is not related to family petition.
what happens in this case ...you have a EAD valid for 2 years, say till Sept 2011. few months from now, 485 is denied for whatever reason.
does the EAD become null and void or can you still use EAD till 2011 ? (I know we can file MTR etc).
In other words, I wanted to know, what happens to EAD if GC is denied (in final judgement).
Thanks
When CIS denies a 485 they almost always immediately revoke any accompanying EAD and Advance Parole.
what happens in this case ...you have a EAD valid for 2 years, say till Sept 2011. few months from now, 485 is denied for whatever reason.
does the EAD become null and void or can you still use EAD till 2011 ? (I know we can file MTR etc).
In other words, I wanted to know, what happens to EAD if GC is denied (in final judgement).
Thanks
When CIS denies a 485 they almost always immediately revoke any accompanying EAD and Advance Parole.
more...
makeup Honda All New RS Jazz 2008
nandakumar
01-18 07:50 PM
^^^^
girlfriend honda-Jazz-modifikasi-10
anai
06-04 10:36 AM
Thank you, guys! It is not clear whether Statistics is a STEM major, but I think it is reasonable that it is, since Statistics is a branh of Math. Some universities have Statistics departments and others have Statistics as a concentration in a Math graduate program.
As a statistician, can you not live with something like "There's an 80% chance that statistics is considered part of the "M" in STEM"?
(Couldn't resist. Just trying to find something humorous in our common misery.)
As a statistician, can you not live with something like "There's an 80% chance that statistics is considered part of the "M" in STEM"?
(Couldn't resist. Just trying to find something humorous in our common misery.)
hairstyles Freed Modif by Zeus
dtekkedil
07-03 10:03 AM
I'll draw a flower and send it, how is that? After all the $$$ spent on the lawyer and this whole fiasco in general, I ain't spendin' a penny more on them:mad:
Maybe a stinky garden weed. It's the thought that counts:D.
LOL!
You wont be spending the money on them... in the end it will be for you! Think of it as an investment :)
Maybe a stinky garden weed. It's the thought that counts:D.
LOL!
You wont be spending the money on them... in the end it will be for you! Think of it as an investment :)
paulinasmith
08-05 12:54 PM
Hi guys, I am trying to understand this whole process and was wondering if you could help me out.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
I'm a CPA working for a Big4 in the US for h1-B. I have 2 years of experiences (1 with the same company). I am not from Europe. I have the following 2 questions:
1. What can I expect in terms of waiting for a GC if my employer were to file today? It's a huge firm and submits many GC sponsorship requests per year. I belieave 700 were submitted in 2009.
2. Would my CPA/Lvl 2 CFA Certification as well as my membership in professional organizations and performance bonuses (highlighting exceptional ability) bump me up to EB2 if EB3 is not current?
Thank you for your input.
Even if u are born in Europe the EB-3 priority date of India and Europe are equal/same. EB-3 no longer depend upon your place of Birth.
go_guy123
02-02 11:13 AM
dude, I believe the above proposed law is tailored beautifully for illegal immigrants. It mentions about continuous presence but no word on 'legal' continuous presence! Also seems like the 'criminal offense' in US doesnt take into account the very first one, the act of entering illegally!
No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.
No way this amnesty would pass. This will end up in the ash heap of unpassed bills.
No comments:
Post a Comment