Friday, July 8, 2011

nicki minaj new album cover

images His new album, quot;My Beautiful nicki minaj new album cover. New Music: Nicki Minaj quot
  • New Music: Nicki Minaj quot



  • gcinterview
    05-12 04:47 PM
    I'm a new member on this forum and my case got transferred to MOUNT LAUREL, NJ office.

    History:
    My 485 was filed in NSC in July'2007.
    I have 2 I-140 petitions, and dates are current(Eb2 India).
    Code 3 FP done in Dec'2007 and Name check and FBI background checks cleared.
    Case got transferred from NSC to local office in April'2009
    After about 8 days of transfer to the local office I received Code 1 Finger print notices.

    What does that mean? Any one had similar experiences?

    Here is the message I got last month.

    We transferred this I485 APPLICATION TO REGISTER PERMANENT RESIDENCE OR TO ADJUST STATUS to our MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location for processing because they now have jurisdiction over the case. We sent you a notice of this transfer. Please follow any instructions on this notice. You will be notified by mail when a decision is made, or if the office needs something from you. If you move while this case is pending, call customer service. We process cases in the order we receive them. You can use our processing dates to estimate when this case will be done. This case has been sent to our, MOUNT LAUREL, NJ location. Follow the link below to check processing dates. You can also receive automatic e-mail updates as we process your case. Just follow the link below to register.


    Thanks for the link. Looks like I will have to get ready for an interview!!!!





    wallpaper New Music: Nicki Minaj quot nicki minaj new album cover. nicki minaj new album
  • nicki minaj new album



  • alterego
    01-02 08:14 PM
    Best Answer:- No-one but god knows the answer to your question.

    Here are a few points to consider.

    1) If you are from EB India, then you know that there are thousands perhaps hundreds of thousands with PD ahead of yours, at 2800 a year per EB category, you do the math.

    2) Filing of 485 is dependent on more than just approvals, PDs sometimes move based on quirky decisions made by the State Dep't on the basis of nothing more than gesticulation. That said, the 4th quarter of every year is a lottery for anyone with a late PD whichever EB category, witness the July VB fiasco.

    3) Legislation even just recapture (like AC21) can alter the dynamic for years, 4 yrs in the case of AC21 and provide heavily retrogressed countries like India and China especially with a boost.

    4) A new President and a better immigration system might help you. One can only hope.

    Absent the above caveats, sorry my friend but I don't expect the PD to move past the July 2007 VB fiasco date for decades. However, I don't expect the US to lock out Indian IT talent for that amount of time either. Much will depend on how much lobbying is done on this issue, and that will in turn depend on the energy shown by those like you.





    nicki minaj new album cover. nicki minaj kiss lil wayne.
  • nicki minaj kiss lil wayne.



  • rockstart
    09-10 10:10 AM
    Do you think the birth certificate from Indian consulate ( here in US) are acceptable?
    Did you try that option?

    Birth Certificate from consulate are not acceptable to USCIS. Please check wiki for details.





    2011 nicki minaj new album nicki minaj new album cover. The new album cover for Kim#39;s
  • The new album cover for Kim#39;s



  • raysaikat
    05-24 04:01 PM
    Hi,
    My H1 B is expiring on 30 Sep 2010. I have not started my green card process. Is it too late to start now?
    You can start your green card any time. The initial part is your employer's responsibility. So you have nothing to lose.
    Can I get extension based on number of days I have been out of country in last 6 years.? (119 days)
    Yes.
    If I include that is it still late to start and not worth my time and money? What are my options? If I leave the country and come back after 1 year, I will be counted for the H1 B quota?
    You will be subject to quota again, but your H1-B clock will be reset (i.e., you will again get 6 more years).
    I have MS in CSE from univsersity in USA. My husband applied for GC and I have dependent EAD till Oct 2010 but then he moved out of USA last year and got H4 to come visit. Is that application still valid for me to be able to get EAD extension?
    If the primary's GC application is active, then the dependent's EAD is still valid.
    Can he still come back on H1 B or EAD? Any help/advice on my situation will be very helpful.
    Thanks!
    If your husband gets his own H1-B, then he can still come back on H1-B. As long as the GC application is active (no decision made, not withdrawn, etc.), then you can still be on EAD while the primary is on H1-B.



    more...


    nicki minaj new album cover. nicki minaj old and new. old,
  • nicki minaj old and new. old,



  • LookingForGC
    01-14 06:33 PM
    Congratulation. Enjoy your freedom.





    nicki minaj new album cover. Drake Talks New Album,
  • Drake Talks New Album,



  • ak27
    02-12 06:51 PM
    I asked this question to my attorney last week and she told me that there is no rule such as H4 premium processing. However, when both are filed together, it H1 and H4 get processed in premium processing



    more...


    nicki minaj new album cover. and Nicki Minaj Is ..
  • and Nicki Minaj Is ..



  • immi_2006
    01-16 12:59 PM
    There is something called as recapturing of lost Days on H1. So for example you were out of USA for some time when you were on H1 you can recapture that period. Try googling "Recapturing of H1".
    This way you will not be part of the New quota. Hope this helps





    2010 nicki minaj kiss lil wayne. nicki minaj new album cover. His new album, quot;My Beautiful
  • His new album, quot;My Beautiful



  • ski_dude12
    09-26 12:56 PM
    Please update profile before someone can help.



    more...


    nicki minaj new album cover. Nicki Minaj: #39;My album is for
  • Nicki Minaj: #39;My album is for



  • shirish
    08-30 11:52 AM
    How do you call USCIS? I mean what options did you select to talk to some one. Looks like their options are changed.


    I called USCIS today and they said they are using the receipt date on I797 and not on the website. Yes that is right on website they show ND and say receipt date..its all messed up, but as per totay's call, it seems 797 RD is what they are using.





    hair The new album cover for Kim#39;s nicki minaj new album cover. album cover art. New music
  • album cover art. New music



  • namm80
    01-10 04:42 PM
    So, this would mean anyone stuck in name check should never receive FP--correct? I don't think that's the case...i know of a lot of people who get FP notices every 15 (or is it 18?) months or so and are stuck in name checks forever.

    The two processes Name check & FP are parallel, not sequential.

    I have myself not rcvd FP - July 2nd filer NSC-CSC-NSC transfer victim :-). My way of looking at things is that CSC transferred I-485 to NSC in late September. So my I-485 is queued after an August 17th filer. August 17th filers have rcvd their FPs recently (Bay Area, CA), so it should not be that far away. (BTW, I am not dying to get FP done, i just want to shorten my stay-alert-for-FP window and get it over with it)

    USCIS works in strange ways...i may be using logic that's beyond their IQ :)

    Take it easy...

    Applied July 23rd NSC. Receipt notice July 23rd and again another receipt September once my case went to CSC and back to NSC.

    Got AP and EAD issued from CA (laguna Niguel USCIS) though not without headaches (RFE on AP)

    took infopass appointment last week and officer said FPs havent been issued because Background check still not cleared for me (wife cleared but she will not get FP notice until mine is cleared). This is possibly the same reason you have not received yours. looks like i am stuck for the long haul in name check clearance.

    good luck to you!



    more...


    nicki minaj new album cover. The album, the singer#39;s fourth
  • The album, the singer#39;s fourth



  • RayP
    12-14 01:16 AM
    Partially in reply to Lazycis :

    So, LAZYCIS, while you delayed to renew the EAD... you possibly were in US working on H1B. My situation is a little different, I am planning to leave the country for a year... so
    1) Wanted to check if I can stay out of US for that long while AoS in pending...is there any such restriction that you can be away for only 2 months.

    2) That potentially means I won't be getting paid in US... so no payroll for that much time, Is there any restriction on how many payslips I can miss.

    Any help in this regard....





    hot nicki minaj old and new. old, nicki minaj new album cover. Nicki Minaj – Little Freak
  • Nicki Minaj – Little Freak



  • solaris27
    03-12 10:16 AM
    Congratulations



    more...


    house trey songz new album cover nicki minaj new album cover. Its a new album by a very
  • Its a new album by a very



  • satishku_2000
    10-05 06:53 PM
    If your jobs requires masters in computers or equivalent experience in computer related field.. get ready to answers to questions such as "How a 3 year degree in zoology or botany is equivalent to masters in computer science" at I 140 stage. One has to be ready for possible denial at 140 stage too.. Given the way NSC is processing 140s now a days , you should probably have a plan B in place if you dont have enough time left on H1b





    tattoo Drake Talks New Album, nicki minaj new album cover. +album+cover Nicki minaj
  • +album+cover Nicki minaj



  • mayurcreation
    10-05 05:23 PM
    Who can file under EB2 categary?

    I have One yr experience from London and One and half year in USA. Can I file my GC under EB2 categary after Two and half year wich will complete my total 4 yrs of experience in I.T. ?

    Any suggestion are welcome...



    more...


    pictures and Nicki Minaj Is .. nicki minaj new album cover. Nicki Minaj Addresses Marriage
  • Nicki Minaj Addresses Marriage



  • WAIT_FOR_EVER_GC
    11-11 12:51 PM
    ASK THE LAWYER FOR FREE int the NOV 11 FREE ATTORNEY CALL
    Every week there is a free call
    Hi All,

    I had worked for a company from Feb 2006 to Feb 2007 on an H-1B visa. I had applied for an H-1B extension via that company as their software engineer. I was granted that extension. After Feb 2007, i started working at a different company.
    I applied for an H1B transfer as a software engineer with my current employer on Nov 27th 2006 through a law firm in Michigan. And last year my current company applied for my GC process in October 2009 under EB2 CATEGORY but with the same designation software engineer [level 2 as suggested by our lawyer] .I obtained a Master�s of Science in Management Information Systems from (University of Illinois at Springfield) in 2008 .I received my I-140 delivery notice in July 2010 stating that they have received his I-140 and it is now in process. I also received an approval on I-131 and I-765 just 2 weeks ago, I got a notice asking me and my wife to go for the biometrics test. Moreover, yesterday i.e. Nov 9th ,I received the EAD card for both me and my wife but unfortunately the very same day I get this Notice of Intent to Deny for I-140 requesting for evidence .
    The notice states:
    "��..The record contains a form ETA 9089 received by the department of labor on October 2009, thereby establishing a priority date in this matter. The petitioner certified in part H of that form that the proffered position is that of a "Software Engineer" and that the minimum level of education required to enter into that position is a Master's in Computer Science, Management Information Systems, Information Technology.
    However the beneficiary also filed a form I-129, Petition for a non-immigrant worker in November 2006 (when i was working for the previous company) as a "Software Engineer". It is noted that the beneficiary did not have a master's degree at that time.
    If the beneficiary entered into that H1B employment as a software engineer without a master's degree, the labor certificate will be invalidated since the master's level of education was not a minimum requirement. Please submit the evidence that the beneficiary obtained a master's degree prior to starting work for the petitioner as a software engineer.
    The petition may be denied based on the above information. However u r hereby granted 30 days from the date of this letter to submit to this office a written rebuttal to the adverse information."

    Also please note that we recently applied for my H1B extension as a programmer analyst as our lawyer had applied with this designation last year.

    Now here my questions:

    1. I applied for my H1B transfer with my current employer as Software engineer in 2006; I got my masters degree in Dec 2008. After consulting with my lawyer I filed for my GC in EB2 category as Software Engineer level 2 in Oct 2009. Now based on this why do you think we got this RFE? Is this a matter of concern or can it be a mistake? How can we resolve this?

    2. The USCIS has asked me to provide evidence of my masters degree in 2006, but that is not true, I received it in 2008, what I have to prove is that my new job requires me to have my masters degree. But how do I do that since my work title is still just a software engineer but level 2 and in my organization level 2 software engineer requires masters degree?!!!

    3. What is the worst case scenario? Is there a possibility that my I-140 will be rejected? What should my next step be then?

    4. What will happen to all my approved forms (I-131 and I-765). Will they automatically get rejected too if my I-140 is denied?

    5. Has anybody else had a similar case like mine? If yes, Please post your case out-comings on this thread.

    6. What will happen to my EAD card? Can I change my status to EAD now or should I just wait?

    7. Also we applied for H-1B extension as a different designation [Programmer Analyst]. So will that affect my GC process?


    We have 30 DAYS to respond to this RFE. If u have any suggestions or advice Relating to my case please post them here ASAP. Please help us out on this.





    dresses Nicki Minaj – Little Freak nicki minaj new album cover. Here it is, the artwork for
  • Here it is, the artwork for



  • bsbawa10
    09-15 05:13 PM
    Love the idea. I will follow.



    more...


    makeup Nicki Minaj: #39;My album is for nicki minaj new album cover. trey songz new album cover
  • trey songz new album cover



  • bluekayal
    08-21 11:37 AM
    Because they are sitting and looking at the Service Requests generated by the National Customer Service. There were 9000 of them a couple of days ago.





    girlfriend +album+cover Nicki minaj nicki minaj new album cover. nicki minaj 2011 album. nicki
  • nicki minaj 2011 album. nicki



  • thirumalkn
    07-23 06:26 PM
    Hi all,

    I'm not sure if this has been already discussed before. I did a little bit of search, but couldn't find any relevant thread / posts in this issue on IV forums. Hence posting this question. If it is already discussed, thanks for providing the link.

    If a company is willing to promote a Green Card applicant, how long should they wait after filing for Adjustment of Status (I-485) ? Let's assume the promotion Job description would be including all the current responsibilities and in addition there will be some more managerial responsibilities.

    1. As soon as AOS (I-485) is filed.
    2. After getting the I-485 receipt.
    3. After the Finger Printing process (Biometric).
    4. After getting the EAD.
    5. After the 180 days mark (since the date of file) using AC21 portability.
    6. After the I-485 is approved.
    7. Only after getting the Green Card on hand.

    Please provide references if there are any clear legal / procedural documents explaining this online.





    hairstyles The album, the singer#39;s fourth nicki minaj new album cover. Alicia Keys#39; Album Cover
  • Alicia Keys#39; Album Cover



  • GcInLimbo
    12-01 12:28 PM
    Thank You for your reply. Here are the more specifics of the case in short and understandable manner.

    1) My H1B expired in Dec 2006 and an extension was filed in Oct 2006.
    2) In February 2007 my company got an RFE on my H1B extension.
    3) In Mar/Apr 2007 my company replied to the extension with the requested information
    4) In Apr 2007, my case was transferred to Seattle Local office
    5) In June 2007, my I-140 got approved
    6) I-485 became current in July 2007, and we applied
    7) I started working for another employer in August and the H1B was approved in September.
    7) In September/October we received receipts for the 485 filing and the EAD/AP applications were approved in October 2007.
    8) My new employer didn't apply for her H4 as she had a pending H1 application for Year 2008 ( Starting October 2007) that later was approved without I-94. Her employer filed amendments for missing I-94 and an RFE was issued on her H1B filing requesting more information.
    9) We later withdrew the application as she got her EAD approved and I-485 receipt
    10) Now I got the Notice of Intent to deny requesting evidence of my legality from Dec 2006 to July 2007.

    Since my H1B was pending for this period, doesn't this put me in legal status. I hope this information helps. Please let me know if you have any specific questions to answer my query.

    Once again thanks for your input.





    GCwaitforever
    02-13 01:44 PM
    Stuck in Immigration backlog? Join IV for a furlong.





    Ann Ruben
    02-11 09:30 PM
    Hi Euclid,

    In my opinion, your situation clearly falls within the "receipt rule". The rec't for replacement of the lost EAD is good for up to 90 days. Below is an excerpt from the the most recent I-9 Handbook for Employers published by USCIS. This pretty clearly differentiates between a rec't for an initial or renewal application and a rec't for an application to replace a lost document.

    Ann


    Q When can employees present receipts for documents in lieu of actual documents establishing employment authorization?

    A The “receipt rule” is designed to cover situations in which an employee is employment autho- rized at the time of initial hire or reverification, but he or she is not in possession of a document listed on page 5 of Form I-9. Receipts showing that a person has applied for an initial grant of employment authorization or for renewal of employment authorization are not acceptable.
    An individual may present a receipt in lieu of a document listed on Form I-9 to complete Section 2 of Form I-9.The receipt is valid for a temporary period.There are three different documents that qualify as receipts under the rule:
    32
    1.
    A receipt for a replacement document when the document has been lost, stolen, or damaged.The receipt is valid for 90 days, after which the individual must present the
    replacement document to complete Form I-9.
    Note: This rule does not apply to individuals who pres- ent receipts for new documents following the expiration of their previously held document.



    No comments:

    Post a Comment